Are you interested in having town-related news, announcements or other content submitted for posting on Alford’s website? Please make sure that your submissions follow our guidelines:
- Classifieds and commercial advertising are not accepted, and all submissions must relate to the town of Alford in a significant way.
- Articles, news and announcements can be emailed in the default text formats that your webmail (or email software) uses; fonts and styles may be edited to match the website’s formatting.
- Images may be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format; images will be resized and scaled automatically to fit the website.
- Documents should be in Adobe Reader (PDF) format for broadest compatibility, Word (DOC or DOCX) and Excel (XLS or XLSX) files are also acceptable without macros.
- Video attachments are not accepted; please upload your videos to publically-available hosting sites such as YouTube or Vimeo and email the links (URLs) to your videos for review.
- Additions, corrections and suggested changes to existing content are accepted for review.
Email your content submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be reviewed by town officials before posting; please allow 7-10 business days for the review process to complete. Submissions are extensively scanned for malware and viruses upon receipt; illegitimate submissions are discarded without notice.