Town Meetings and Elections Schedules
Town Meetings and Town Elections are held in the Alford Town Hall. The Town Offices are located in the former Alford School House. Annual town report booklets are printed every January, and are available for pick-up at the Town Offices.
- Annual Town Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday in May at 7:00pm.
- Town Elections are on the 3rd Tuesday in May from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Selectmen and Board Of Health meetings are on the 2nd Mondays at 7:00pm and 4th Mondays at 12 Noon every month in the Selectmen’s Office.
- Assessors meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Mondays every month in the Assessor’s Office at 7:00pm.
- Planning Board meetings are on the 2nd Wednesday every month in the Town Hall at 7:30pm.
- Conservation Commission meetings are on the 4th Wednesday every month in the Town Hall at 7:30pm.
- Finance Committee and Zoning Board Of Appeals meetings are at the call of the Chairman.
- All Special Town Meetings and Public Hearings are called by approving authorities.